Welcome! We have a couple of questions for you!
- Do you want to build up your confidence in speaking up and in being listened to?
- Do you want to build up your leadership and critical thinking skills and take on a leading role at work?
Then come and join our Toastmasters club!
Toastmasters is a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which you and your fellow club members can learn, develop and build on those skills. At Toastmasters you benefit from:
- Experiential learning and
- Educational workshops
to build up those essential skills you need to thrive in this software-defined age of Digital Economy and Subscription Economy (Source: Future of Jobs Report, World Economic Forum, 2016).
You won’t regret it. Each year since 2003, our club has been awarded the coveted President’s Distinguished Club status and is known for the diversity of its members, a refreshing mix of backgrounds, nationalities and horizons. Our club is also known for its trio “Fun, Food and Fellowship”. You will be in good company: several district leaders hail from our ranks. Our club is additionally known for its location at the spacious Mini-Theatre on level 3 (courtesy of Toa Payoh Central Community Centre). To visit us as a guest, please browse our meeting information page. For membership, please visit become a member page.
In Singapore, Toastmasters District 80 currently counts upwards of 230 clubs with more than 4,500 members and as many networking opportunities. There is always a club near you: near home or near your office. Worldwide: Toastmasters International membership exceeds 345,000 in more than 15,900 clubs in 142 countries.
By learning to effectively formulate, organize and express your ideas to others, you can achieve all sorts of success.
- You will be more capable and confident when giving presentations.
- You will be more persuasive when pitching prospective clients.
- Want to be better at negotiating your salary with your boss?
- Networking at business or social functions?
- Motivating co-workers – or your kids?
So… Come and visit our Toastmasters Club at our next chapter meeting!